Graveyard Cookies & Cream Dip
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed + 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Bone and tombstone sprinkles (optional)
- 16 ounces white chocolate candy coating
- Black candy coloring or oil-based food coloring
- 15 graham cracker squares, broken into rectangles
- For Dip: Using an electric mixer, mix together marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Stir in 10 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Spoon into serving dish and top with 20 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies to create “dirt”.
- Add sprinkles.
- For Tombstone Dippers: Melt white candy coating according to package directions.
- Spoon out one tablespoon of melted candy coating and set aside.
- Add a few drops of black candy coating to white candy coating, stir to make gray.
- Dip graham cracker rectangles into gray candy coating to coat, use a fork to remove, tap off access and lay on a flat surface to dry.
- Add a few drops of black candy coating to one tablespoon white candy coating to create black.
- Use a toothpick and black candy coating to create cracks and writings on dried tombstones.
- Use tombstones as dippers for Graveyard Cookies and Cream Dip.