Low Sugar Homemade Granola
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- Dates, dried cranberries, raisins, pumpkin seeds, nuts, seeds etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring sugar and water to a boil and pour in a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add salt, oil, vanilla extract and oats.
- Toss to combine and add dried fruits etc.
- Scatter evenly onto 2 parchment lined cookie sheets and place in oven until oats are golden and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.